To Serve 1 You will need:
1 tbsp Unsalted Butter
1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1 Apple (peeled, cored and sliced)
1 Slice of Fruit Bread
Golden Syrup (to serve)
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan.
2. When the butter has melted, stir in the cinnamon.
3. Add in the apples to the saucepan and stir until the apples are well coated in the butter and cinnamon.
4. Cover a baking tray or grill pan with foil and evenly spread the apples out on it. Cook under a medium grill until the apples are starting to brown.
5. Toast the slice of fruit bread and place on a plate.
6. Cover with the cooked apples and drizzle with golden syrup to serve.